Senior Day - July 8, 2005

Where to begin... I am getting more and more physically tired each and every day, but it is really worth it.  I woke up today at 6:15am, BARELY, and wanted to go back to bed so badly.  Luckily, Montague is crazy! haha.  He seriously is like a coach that is always by your side motivating and pushing you.  He is such a good missionary.  I didn't know that there were people out there with this level of dedication.  It is impressive!  Well, today we biked 40 miles!  And as we just planned our day, tomorrow is looking like it may surpass that.  We were able to teach five lessons today, which is awesome!  And we met a new lady that is super interested in learning more about the gospel.  Today was my senior day, which was pretty sweet.  Intense, but kind of nice!  I had to take the lead on planning and then I had to ride in front and get us around the area to the appointments we had.  It was a good learning experience and we talked to a ton of people.  I am really starting to understand the lessons a lot more and can be more dynamic.  I need to work on changing up my prayers though because I say 5-10 prayers out loud every day.  We say so many prayers - It's actually pretty cool though.  The biggest help would be if we had a car though ha.  My legs are killing me.  Also, I wish I could call home and tell the family how much I love them!  Guess it may make it harder to be out here in theory if we could call home often.  Learning a lot though and loving it - Blessings coming our way!

Ryan Van Wagenen North Carolina Philanthropy

Read Also:

Related Posts
Disqus Comments