Zone Leader Exchange - July 26, 2005

Well, this morning we drove out to a small town called Sharpsburg to go on a Zone Leader Exchange.  I was with Elder Bradshaw who is from Idaho.  He reminds me of Goold and he is a homie!  He works at a way chill pace and it was so easy to keep up.  He didn't follow every possible rule to exactness and he fell asleep during lunch.  I was so used to being with "perfection" that I was in shock ha.  He is a really funny guy.  That apartment was just really funny.  Elders Martin and Buckley were Spanish speaking and were absolutely hilarious.  It was a really chill day and I felt really comfortable teaching with Bradshaw.  I gotta earn the pin this transfer before Perry goes home.  He's so chill and it will look really good if I get the pin super fast.  I am going to work harder than ever the next few weeks and give it my all.  Learning a lot and actually weirdly liking it out here - Gotta keep owning it!


Read Also:

Related Posts
Disqus Comments