North Carolina Blessings - July 28, 2005

Today I had the opportunity to give my second blessing to the sick.  This guy is in the local old folks home out here in Rocky Mount.  His name is Hershal Dudley Walker and he is such a nice older gentleman.  We had a great planning session after and it really helped to talk out loud about appointments we had coming up.  Today was also my senior day and we were in full beast mode and met a ton of people.  We met 12 people today that want to hear more about the gospel and want us to come back to talk some more.  Pretty great day!  At the end of the night, we saw Brother Apopieri and I was extremely humbled by how little I still know.  Right when I was starting to feel good about my knowledge, our lesson got super deep and I was a step behind most of the time.  It was hard to feel like that, but probably good.  We also managed to bike ~25 miles.  Overall a very solid day!


Read Also:

Related Posts
Disqus Comments