North Carolina Pig Picking - September 18, 2005

Today was super memorable!  Main reason is because I had my first pig picking!  The ward had a huge gathering basically just to celebrate everyone who had come to church.  President Mizelle from the Stake Presidency cooks a mean pig!  Everyone loved it and they had great sides to go along with it.  Best part is because we are the missionaries they gave us a huge amount of this good food to take home.  Even have some sweet potato pie!  The people at church treat us like gold out here.  Church was pretty awesome too.  I love the congregation - Some of the best people.  We then went back to the apartment and studied and read since we didn't get a chance to this morning.  I am feeling A game.  Learning so much right now and feeling like I'm starting to hit a stride.  Remembering verses and just having a good time.  Gibbons is a great guy and I'm enjoying this transfer.  Good times in North Carolina!

Van Wagenen North Carolina Pig Picking

Read Also:

Related Posts
Disqus Comments