Zone Conference and Brother Buseck - September 15, 2005

Brother Buseck is the man!  He drove us and the Tarboro missionaries to Zone Conference in Kinston.  And he took us out to lunch after at my favorite spot, Andy's.  What a nice guy! Today is my three month mark of the mission!  That is so crazy... 1/8 of the mission is done.  Seems like a huge milestone and that I just got out here, but at the same time I am starting to forget parts of my life before this.  So that is kind of scary what I'll remember at the end of two years from the life before.  Overall, I love it here though and learning a lot!  Zone conference is great times!  I got the physical pin today, which was cool.  Gibbons made fun of me for caring about getting it - Said it's worthless haha.  Elder Koelliker of the Seventy spoke to us.  He mentioned something about loving your companions and Gibbons put his arm around me and started rubbing my shoulder.  Koelliker saw this and said "not that kind of love."  Pretty funny stuff and good times seeing everyone again.  Mullenoux and Hunter were both there and so that was awesome to catch up with them.  Today was really good and tomorrow will be even better - Loving North Carolina at the moment!

Ryan Van Wagenen at a Mission Zone Conference in North Carolina

Read Also:

Related Posts
Disqus Comments