North Carolina Feels Like a Dream - September 14, 2005

The mission is the most unique experience I've had in my life thus far.  It feels like a dream - Spending time away from everyone in a new place is just so different from any part of my existence.  And doing it for 2 years!  I will never forget this time and I'm sure the qualities I'm building now will stay with me for the rest of my life.  Being in North Carolina in this part of my life is a pretty cool experience when you think about it.

Today it rained like crazy because we have a stage 1 hurricane that is coming towards Wilmington.  I've never seen such an endless amount of rain and it's supposed to rain a few more days straight like this.  We had an exchange today with Brother Smith and he is amazing!  He's 30 years old and a great guy.  We drove around and most of the people we were set to see weren't home.  This rain is definitely throwing everything off, but still good times to be out here.  Brother Smith is the man - Such a good attitude and said he wants to come out with us again.  Good day tomorrow - Zone conference, receive the pin, and the 3 month mark is tomorrow.  Great times in NC!

Ryan Van Wagenen was a missionary in North Carolina from 2005-2007.

Read Also:

Related Posts
Disqus Comments