Transfer Meeting - September 27, 2005

Today was one of the most tired days I have ever felt in my life!  I got to see Frame and Pixtie today at the transfer meeting!  What a dream ha.  Seeing two people that I knew when I was in normal life.  It was such a crazy feeling to see them in North Carolina.  The transfer is kind of interesting, President Mabey gets up on the pulpit and reads off your name and the new location.  A really quick thing and then your life changes dramatically for the next 3-6 months!  Drum roll… I got Hampstead with Elder Roberts.  I have never heard of Roberts or Hampstead, but I am pumped.  I’m told that Hampstead is near Wilmington, which is one of the nicest beaches in the mission.  Not that a beach area is where you want to be on a mission, but still should be cool.  Optimistic on the next few months!

Ryan Van Wagenen went on his mission to North Carolina.  He was there for 2 years from 2005-2007.

Read Also:

Related Posts
Disqus Comments