Thanksgiving Day – November 24, 2005

What a day!  Thanksgiving!  You would think this would be the day I would be most sad to not be at home and with family.  Today may have been the best Thanksgiving I’ve ever had in life.  Sounds crazy, but these people do it right!  So much of the great day has to do with the Shingleton’s, Milne’s, and Maready’s!  Seriously love these people!


So, this morning we had the Turkey Bowl at the Shingleton’s.  Second play of the game resulted in me getting nailed when I wasn’t looking right in the eye. Wow, I was not expecting that pass.  Anyway, 2 plays later on 4th down, Adam hit me 40-50 yards out deep for 6!  Such a fun game from there – Had about 7 receiving TDs and played the best defense of my life.  Maybe 4-5 interceptions.  It was so much fun!  After the game, we went over to the Milne’s for a Maready Family Thanksgiving.  They are the nicest family ever!  “Tay Tay” aka Taylor is such a cool guy.  He sang “Wonderwall” in front of everyone and owned it!  Such a good song.  Great times in North Carolina and Holidays rock!

Ryan Van Wagenen served a church philanthropic mission in North Carolina.  Thanksgiving day is a big day on the mission.
Missionaries on Thanksgiving Day

Read Also:

Related Posts
Disqus Comments