It's Already December - December 1, 2005

I cannot believe that we are already in December.  The time here in North Carolina is going by faster than ever and I am learning so much.  This is such a great experience taking this time to be out here.  Today we had a full day of service and a Zone Conference, which is always cool.  We ended up helping the Gould’s friends at a Community Center in Hampstead.  So much fun and just can’t get over how awesome Brother and Sister Gould are.  The center actually gave us each a thrift shop suit too, which should be interesting haha.


The Zone Conference was memorable.  We had a Christmas themed meeting and had to sing most of the conference.  Christmas songs are just awesome and I really feel like I cannot get enough of them.  I decided today that I want to study my hardest and get to know the scriptures at a whole new level.  I have been working pretty hard, but I feel like there is always more to do.  So I’m going to be on my A game and get the knowledge to a whole new level!

Ryan Van Wagenen was a philanthropic church missionary from 2005-2007 in North Carolina
Missionaries in a Sunday School Class at the Church

Read Also:

Related Posts
Disqus Comments